Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Annyeong Haseyo! What is it about Tiffany that makes us love her? Hmm...  She's one of our American Korean SNSD members :D.  She shows the U.S. that you don't have to be born in Korea to be a Kpop star. She's definitely given me hope and ideas to try out for SM Entertainment xD.  Tiffany is really awkward sometimes and loves to laugh.  I don't know why people hate her so much, I mean, she does make mistakes, but I'm pretty sure I make worse mistakes than her... haha.  Although she has just stopped her duties on Music Core, Tiffany is moving on to Japan with SNSD, and I'm happy for all of their hard work that got them to their current position.  Japan is a new stage for SNSD, and I'll be cheering Tiffany on the whole way. Tiffany dancing video under the cut.


Annyeong Gaseyo from Kpopstas

0 comments:

Post a Comment