Sunday, August 15, 2010

9Muses and GP Basic Perform On Inkigayo

Annyeong haseyo! 9Muses and GP Basic, 2 relatively new girl groups, performed on this week's Inkigayo episode.  While these girls are just starting out, they are not only confusing me, but amazing me.  The groups are talented in a different way, whether it's a thirteen-year old girl rapping or a group of high energy girls dancing with their very long legs, you are sure to stop and take a moment to soak in the moment.


9Muses performed "No Playboy"on this week's Inkigayo.  Many people think that these girls could be the next SNSD, but I think they are special in their own way :).  And please, let's not mix girl groups, I'm confused enough as it is...  We have to see the other developments that these girls might have next.


GP Basic performed their hit song "Game."  I think Janey could be my little sister, which is a little creepy.  GP Basic seems very popular so far already, and they are probably here to stay.  But then again, there are groups that are pretty new too such as SISTAR, and those groups have not even released a 2nd album yet.


Is there enough breathing room for each of these Kpop groups?  Will some of them have to be cut out? I hope not because I love all these groups... now to memorize everyone's names....
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment