Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Taeyang Experiment?



Annyeong haseyo! I read on KBS Global and Always Taeyang ( I love their site :D) that Taeyang is in the decision-making process to promoting international K-pop further. If Taeyang were to promote internationally, that would mean songs made in English, and music videos made in English as well.  I'm sure I wouldn't mind having English versions of Taeyang's songs, personally.  He's already postponed his solo concert to promote his Big Bang activities and decide whether or not he wants to make an international step for K-pop.  "I'll Be There" would be the name of the song that Taeyang would promote internationally.  If you don't know already, "I'll Be There" is also the name of the song done by the Jackson 5 and redone by Mariah Carey.  This is very understandable because Michael Jackson was one of Taeyang's inspirations... In a sense, Taeyang is a testing guinea pig as a solo international K-pop artist.  Haha, that is one pet I'm sure every fan girl would want. But, whatever the situation, I'm sure Taeyang will succeed in whatever he does. 

Source: KBS Global and our affiliate Always Taeyang

0 comments:

Post a Comment