Sunday, August 29, 2010

I "Liked" Lee Minho's Page On Facebook!



Lee Minho recently posted on his Facebook page saying that he reached one million fans.  He wants to contact all his fans through his Twitter and Facebook account, so ask him whatever you want :D.  Here is his message...

Hi, this is Min Ho Lee.Through Facebook, I've made about 1 million friends.When I first started Facebook, I didn't think this many people would visit my page. I started with a small attempt to get to know my fans, but I'm happy that I've made so many friends as a result. There are many foreign fans who I don't get to see often, and so I hope to keep in good contact through Facebook. !Now wait! I'll will progress with Facebook 1 million event! (2010.9.1 ~ 2010.9.13)If you have any questions for me, you can post it on my Facebook or Twitter page.Then I'll try my best to send replies~~:) I hope many people participate in this~ Thank you~


Watch his message video under the cut!


0 comments:

Post a Comment