Saturday, August 28, 2010

Which New K-pop Group Are YOU Rooting For?

Annyeong haseyo! There are so many new K-pop group that have debuted or are going to debut very very soon.  But Kpop Central wants to ask you, which group is your favorite new group?

1. Co-Ed
This group is to debut in late-September with a never before done 8-minute-long 3D MV.  The group consists of six boys and four girls, thus a co-ed group.  The idea of a co-ed group has been trending recently, especially with our the next group...
Source: 88News

More under the cut...


2. F1rst
This is another co-ed group that has already debuted. This group has four girls and four boys, an even distribution.  Hmm, if you watch their Youtube video on Music Core, they seem to have good dance skills.  I'm still pondering about their singing abilities...
Source: hellokpop


3. Dalmatian
This 6-member boy group is "loyal" and "trustworthy" like the Dalmatian breed.  Okay okay, I'm not going to say anything, but only because I'm anticipating what these guys will sound/dance like.  I hear they've been training for a long time. They have not debuted yet, but have released a MV teaser...
Source: Kpop Hot Spot


There are so many K-pop groups that my head and heart are going to explode.  I love them, but it's hard for me to keep them straight. NOW YOU MUST TELL ME. WHICH GROUP DO YOU LOVE BEST?

0 comments:

Post a Comment