Friday, August 27, 2010

Made In Wonder Girls With 2PM

100827 MADE in WONDER GIRLS - 2PM CUT
Uploaded by 2pmalways. - Watch feature films and entire TV shows.

Annyeong! I found this video on 2PMalways.com.  It is the Wonder Girls in San Francisco during their World Tour.  2PM accompanied them during the first part of the tour, and 2AM accompanied them during the second half (I went to the San Francisco Concert w/2AM).  It's so strange seeing them at places around San Francisco especially since I live near there...  Here are the subtitles to this part of the show... credit goes to Egle @ 2pmalways.com...:


Khun: I took this pic

Camera man: What’s that?

Yenny: Delete!

Khun: I’ll sent it out

Yenny: Don’t!

Wooyoung: Welcome to San Francisco. It’s hot, the weather’s really good. This is San Francisco.

Junsu: Really, I think weather in San Francisco is really good. Look at this.

Yenny: Oppa run~ Run, oppa, run~

Junsu: Hyung~ Run, hyung, run~ Cooly~ Cooly and freshly hyung, run~

Yenny: He’s taking photos of everything, even of cars passing by.
More under the cut!!!

Wooyoung: Later, when it’s all left behind, I will have everything taken, everything’s gonna be there.

Junsu: Will you at least know what’s taken where?

Wooyoung: I’ll just be satisfied.

Junsu: When you look at the pictures later, you won’t know where’s Dallas and where’s Houston…

Wooyoung: Or a person building a building (?)

Wooyoung: Why are you filming just me?

Mark PD: Because I like you.

Wooyoung: So just my parts will be out?

Mark PD: You’re parts are fine (t/n. OMG, I know it sounds wrong, but the PD just repeats the same lines, which sorta means “For me, you’re OK”)

Wooyoung: Hurrah~ So on TV, only my parts will be broadcasted, right?

Yubin: Personal collection

Mark PD: *hard to hear* because eventually must go to jail

Caps: ??????????????

Wooyoung: I really like it… although it’s a prison now it’s become a tourist attraction. Very famous tourist attraction. The island prison. In the old days, people who committed very serious crimes used to be locked up there. I really liked that movie. The prison was the background for “The Rock” (t/n. the movie released in 1996 with Sean Connery, Nicolas Cage and Ed Harris. One my all time favs too kk). The movie really portrayed the feel of San Francisco well. It would be great if I could work with Sean Connery in the future. He’s my favourite actor. Sean Connery.

Wooyoung: Little by little we’re able to see downtown.

Yenny: Downtown downtown downtown

Wooyoung: Ye-euni, after today’s performance PLEASE go and rest.

Caps: Fans waiting in the street in front of concert venue.

Caps: Foreign fans cheering for Wonder Girls

Wooyoung: Made in Wonder Girls

Junsu: Oh~ It’s greasy and sexy at the same time.

Wooyoung: It’s written in a book

Junsu: Made in Wondergirls

Caps: Surprising Wooyoung’s piano skills

Junsu: Right now, what you’re listening to, is a natural cultural festival. Let’s call it, human cultural festival (national treasure?). This person, who plays piano in his sleep is a natural monument.

Yenny: D’you know any more (pieces)? Anything else?

Khun: Oh, doing good.

Wooyoung: I just do music with a feel. With a feel that comes to me that very moment, so, since today I got San Francisco feel…

Junsu: Try something, refreshing, do it in a refreshing way, with an edge.

Caps: Edgy improvisation song with Wooyoung on piano and Junsu harmonizing with the accompaniment

Junsu: Yah, don’t change the meter as you please. Told you to make the beat edgy.

Chansung: Just hit him!

Junsu: Cooly!

Junsu: I told you not to change the beat on a whim!! Make it edgy, edgy!! Try to keep it edgy. If you’re so good at this, keep at it.

Wooyoung: Then let’s pick a proper one. Let’s do it, so it would be enough to broadcast. Honestly, it doesn’t come out that much. Today, it’s the music world - San Francisco.

Caps: Brimming with feel Junsu

Junsu: Respond, respond a little

Caps: Suddenly a roar comes out of nowhere

Caps: During 2PM’s Music World filming - a drunkard intrusion?

Junsu: San Francisco. Tonight I wanna hang out with Wooyoungie baby baby~ Really Wooyoungie’s FRUSTRATING

Caps: 80% of the song - SAN FRANCISCO. Junsu’s Edgy Song

Junsu: Aish, just close it, stop playing, it’s frustrating.

Wooyoung: Ah, I guess it was his first time singing San Francisco, I guess it was a bit too hard.

Chansung: HIT HIM! TOLD YA TO HIT HIM! (t/n. could also be translated as “slap” or “spank” lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment