Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dara and Taeyang on Me2Day

Hey you guys! Dara posted a picture of her and Taeyang on her me2day! Yes, there were a lot of comments such as "What the heck? She's SO LUCKY," "THAT'S MY HUSBAND THERE," "DARA YOU ***** GET AWAY FROM MY TAEYANG.... I can't wait for your next album release!" Here is the picture!


Her message that came with the picture under the cut!

Oh geez, I'm going to butcher this again... LOL.


얍! 딱 한장만 살짝 보여줄게요! 너무너무 멋진모습들이 많지만 그건 뮤비로 확인해주세용^^ 이노래와 뮤비를 통해서 많은 여성분들이 태양의 girl이 될수있는 방법을 알게될거같아요! 또 한번 영배가 여심을 확~ 녹일거같네요!^^ 기대기대! 홧팅홧팅 야야야

That's what Dara originally posted on her me2day (social network in South Korea comparable to Facebook in the U.S.). And my attempt to use Google Translate brought out this:

Boom! Only a little wallet and I'll show you! Free Domain Name are delighted to confirm that, but it's myubi seyong ^ ^ Loving this song and the sun through a lot of ladies girl I'm gonna find a way to what might! Woman 's depth and accuracy youngbaega again ~ I think you're melting! ^ ^ Look look! Disappointing disappointing, hey, hey

I believe Dara is talking about Taeyang (YoungBaega), and she's saying basically that she's happy to be there and she's saying that Taeyang can make his woman fans "melt." Lolol, with Google Translate, this little passage becomes some kind of new research effort to decode some unknown language to man. Anyways, I NEED A TRANSLATOR. If anyone would like to help us out, please leave a comment or shout in our Shoutbox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment