Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jo Kwon solo debuts with "I'm Da One" MV

2AM's Jo Kwon has recently released an MV for a song in his solo debut album, "I'm Da One". Although "I'm Da One" is not the title track of the album (that is "Animal"), "I'm Da One" was the track in album that had an MV released for it.  "I'm Da One" matches Jo Kwon's jubilant personality and shows off a more carefree attitude.  Although the MV has fans questioning what the meaning of the MV really is, many fans believe that the filming was well done.

All of the 2AM members have shown support for Jo Kwon's solo debut.  Changmin stated "As much as his efforts, I am looking forward to his marvelous stage!"

After being released only a couple hours ago, the Youtube video for "I'm Da One" has already achieved over 2,400 thumbs up.  The view counter has lost track of views.

WATCH THE MV UNDER THE CUT

Source: Manila Bulletin

0 comments:

Post a Comment