Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rain is Proud of being Korean

‘World Star' Rain said that he is proud of the fact that he is Korean citizen.

Rain twitted in the moring of October 6th, saying, “I got a phone call from one of the producers in US and we talked about a new scenario. During the conversation, the producer praised Korean food. I’m so proud.”

And then he added, “I am so proud to be a Korean. Our Korea fighting! Kimchi fighting!”

Rain started twittering again since October 4th, and left a message for his fans. “How you fans doing? It’s been a long time. I couldn’t twitter because I was outside of the country. Guys please love ‘The Fugitive Plan B’. I am always being thankful to all of you.”

Right now, Rain is in KBS 2TV’s new miniseries ‘The Fugitive Plan B’.

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/rain-said-i-am-proud-to-be-a-korean--kimchi-fighting--25329.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment