Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Park Jung Min Interview Josei JiShin Magazine










Park Jung MIn's intervew with Josei Jishin Magazine (which will be released soon): 

Q: YOUR SOLO ACTIVITY IS ABOUT TO START IN JAPAN, WHAT KIND OF IDEA DO YOU HAVE WHEN PERFORMING 絆ー少年よ大紙を抱け?

A: Because it is the first work i received after the solo activity start, i felt nervous and pressurized, but i will work hard!

Q: IS JUNG MIN A PERSON WHO IS EASILY NERVOUS?


answer under the cut!


A: Actually, i am not a person who gets nervous easily but i will feel the pressure.

Q: I HEARD THAT MUSICAL ‘GREASE’ RECEIVED MUCH PRAISE IN KOREA RIGHT?

A: Yea! It has always been the first! Hahahahaha (Laughs)

Q: SO IS IT BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF CONFIDENCE?

A: Because of the experience in the performance in Korea, there are many invitation but i turned down all. The Japanese musical this time also took under consideration for a long time before making a decision. Using Japanese to perform with young actors, stimulation and challenge are new to me.

Q: YOU ARE REALLY FLUENT IN JAPANESE, WHAT MUST WE DO TO BE LIKE YOU?

A: When i used to work with SS501 in Japan, we stayed there for 6 months. Compared to music activities, the free time we had were much more. I would exercise at night and will also go to the BBQ shop next to the bus station. When i am alone eating in the shop, i will chat with the boss over there and after chatting for a long time, we became friend. At that time, my Japanese wasn’t good and though many tried very hard to teach me. But after understanding what they were saying, i would feel happy. Recently, there isn’t much opportunity for me to speak in Japanese and because i haven’t spoke it for very long, I cannot understand when someone faces to me and talk sometimes. (Laughs)

Q: ARE YOU LEARNING CHINESE RECENTLY?

A: Yes, i am trying hard to learn Chinese now, i have learn for about a month now. When i am learning Japanese, i will not buy Korean book (He mean the content in Korean) and instead, i will buy the teaching materials that the Japanese uses and practice myself. Now, i also buy Chinese materials which the Chinese uses to read.

Q: YOU WANT TO HAVE ACTIVITIES IN JAPAN, CHINA AND OTHER COUNTRIES AND NOT ONLY IN KOREA RIGHT?

A: Yea, my aim is to have activities in Japan, China and Korea. I also want to be the ‘Most cuddable Male Artist’ (Laughs)

Q: WHEN HAVING SOLO ACTIVITIES, WILL YOU STILL USE SS501 SEXY CHARISMA AS YOUR NICKNAME?

A: What to say… i still think that Most cuddable Male Artist is more appropriate. Will change to this the next time!

Q: AS A SOLO ARTIST, WHAT DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO LOOK YOU LIKE AS?

A: Still the same artist, I will sing and play in different countries. Because i know Japanese, I will like to develop and work hard in Japan as MC and DJ. Of course, i hope to use Chinese to do these too!

Q: WHEN WILL THE MINI ALBUM BE RELEASE?

A: This is only scheduled. Because i have not decided how to do it and i also want to add in colours of myself, but i don’t want it to become an album full with personality.

Q: I HEARD THAT IT ATTRACTED MANY FAMOUS COMPOSERS?

A: I want to choose song which fits my personality. I want it to be at the peak in Japan music industry.

Q: AS SS501 JUNG MIN, WHAT KIND OF PLANNING DO YOU HAVE?

A: Although everyone has different personality, but we agree the meaning of our group name SS501, this is the best. Just like SMAP, everyone has a different personality, but they can carry their group name, i think we can do it too!

Q: SOME FANS ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE RUMORS OF SS501 ACTIVITIES?

A: I did not hear any serious rumors in Japan and during the transferring of new agency in Korea. But its over now, everyone now carries a feeling of ‘I want to protect SS501′. Because its our solo activities now, there might be some difficulty in getting together. I wish that we can release a album on 1st May. Of course, this is my personal idea, if everyone gathers, perhaps its true and achieve it.

Q: I HOPE THAT ON 1ST MAY NEXT YEAR, YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR WISH!

A: This is a good day, i would like to see our group name number being written out! (Laughs)

Q: LOOKING FORWARD TO JUNG MIN’S ACTIVITIES AND TV SHOWS IN JAPAN

A: I hope there will be many~ There are many TV stations getting in touch with me and i like to joke around so there is a little trouble~ Hahaha (Laughs) Using Most cuddable Male Artist as a goal to achieve!
Credit: Josei Jishin Magazine+ (Chinese translation) 枫落缥纱@PJMIFC + SS501 Baidu + (English translation) rainaftershine.wordpress.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment