Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2nd Music Core

Music Core was hosted by Son Dambi and Sangjin this week on October 2nd.  The most prominent performance on this Music Core was probably the return on BEAST on Music Core.  Their performance was excellent if I do say so myself:



MORE UNDER THE CUT:'



Trax performed their song "Oh My Goddess" (The MV features Seohyun, my favorite SNSD member). BoA performed her song "Copy and Paste" on Music Core as well.  BoA had her hair in a ponytail and had a black suit-like thing on.


Infinite performed their old song "Come Back Again"/"Dorawa"  on Music Core.  I missed Infinite and their dance style :(.  As well as hosting Music Core,  Son Dambi (right) performed her song "dB Rider" on Music Core.


Se7en fangirls would have loved this.  Se7en performed his hot single "I'm Going Crazy" on Music Core.  Yes, it was good, but why the turtleneck?

0 comments:

Post a Comment