Sunday, March 27, 2011

4minute Gayoon's teaser MV released

We already have been teased by 4minute's HyunA, Jihyun, and Jiyoon... who teases us next? Gayoon! Her video is very similar to her fellow group member's MVs, in that she is getting ready for a night out and looking at herself in the mirror.  The message she narrates translates as:

Until now I’ve never shown my tears to anyone, when sad, when having hardships, even when lonely, I’ve held it all in. But now I don’t want to hold it in, I want to honestly show my feelings. 20 years old, I’m going to laugh and cry as much as I want.


Her message illustrates the message that 4minute is looking for in their new album: they're now 20 year old independent women and are coming out with a new image that matches their independence. 



WATCH MV TEASER UNDER THE CUT




Translation source: AderanY02's Channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment